About Dabur Chawanprash
Derived from 2,500-year-old Ayurvedic formula, Dabur Chawanprash is Totally chemical-free, natural and safe. Dabur Chawanprash is a combination of the herbs and the plant extracts in a base of Amla fruit pulp. Dabur Chawanprash provides the traditional goodness with best quality.
Health Benefits of Dabur Chawanprash
- Helps to improves one's immune system. The combination of over forty herbs makes chyawanprash a powerful immunity boosting tonic. Amla or gooseberry, the main ingredient, contains 30 times more vitamin C than oranges. This is one of the main reasons why chyawanprash is such a powerful immune-booster. It protects the body from bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
- Healthy respiratory system. It promotes a healthy respiratory system, being especially beneficial for the healthy functioning of the lungs. This makes it an ideal and healthy herbal remedy for those with asthma and chronic bronchitis.
- Great for digestion. This tonic does a great job at balancing stomach acids. It promotes the digestion of food and the absorption of nutrients into the blood. It also provides relief in constipation, reduces flatulence, and relieves nausea and diarrhea.
- Benefits for your heart. This herbal tonic also promotes the healthy functioning of the heart. It is a powerful energizer for the brain and helps enhance concentration and memory.
- Anti-aging features. It's also an anti-aging herbal tonic that can prevent wrinkles and graying of hair. Its potent antioxidant and rejuvenating herbs delays the aging of cells, provides proper nutrition, and promotes youthfulness and longevity.
- Chyawanprash also helps purify blood, stimulate the liver, and promote the elimination of toxins from the body.
- Enhances sexual potency and pleasure, keeps all the sensory organs healthy.
- Improves one's complexion and strengthens hair.
- Is used by bodybuilders for building muscles.
Taste of Dabur Chawanprash
Dabur Chyawanprash has a tangy sweet-sour taste and the consistency of jam.
Usage of Dabur Chawanprash
It can be taken directly or with milk and as bread spread. In winters, have a glass of warm milk after having Chyawanprash. In summers, have a glass of cold milk after having Chyawanprash.
- 1-2 teaspoonful every daily will give boost to your immunity level.